*After the website fully launches, this section will be used to highlight what is new on the site, as it will be continually updated
Welcome to the soft launch of the Good Food Link!
As a community portal, we need everyone to partner in keeping this information up to date.
Please provide suggestions, ideas, updated information to email@example.com
- Stay turned for the full release where you will be able to open all sections and see the incredible creativity and work happening in Ottawa
- If you have a food-related event, please use the submission form to send in.
- A reminder to please take the time to create and attach a poster. This has been requested by neighbourhoods and place-based services as otherwise, people don’t get the information.
- If your favourite farm or food business or food initiative is missing from either the Savour Ottawa or Neighbourhood maps, please let us know and we’ll add them.
- NCEO (2-1-1) will share their updated information regularly.
- Please post your food-related volunteer and work opportunities with partner FoodWork.ca.
They are working to serve everyone with scaled options (including free), so where possible, please financially compensate for your postings to enable others with little to no budget to do the same.
- This website’s French side is currently being reviewed and will be fully bilingual for the full launch.
- It is also being reviewed in Arabic, Mandarin and Spanish, all which will be released by early 2023.